A Sulphate Free, Colour safe Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment Gift Set for damaged hair
Pureology Strength Cure Christmas Gift Set is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe shampoo, conditioner & treatment set for damaged hair. If you are either looking to grow your hair longer, or repair damaged hair then this luxuriously creamy formula will help heal and provide the perfect balance of strength and velvety softness, whilst maximising growth potential.
With Astaxanthin, a powerful nature-derived antioxidant, plus Keravis, Ceramide and Arginine to help heal and repair damaged hair. Strength Cure replaces the Cysteine (also referred to as di-sulphide) bonds to restore strength and add softness, while AntiFade Complex protects colour vibrancy. The signature aromatherapy blend is a delicious combination of lavender, honey, peach and vanilla.
- Repairs damaged colour-treated hair
- Removes dulling residues & conditions, detangles and aids shine
- Provides longer lasting colour
- Sulphate, paraben & cruelty free
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- 100% vegan
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
These luxury products have lovely thick, creamy consistency, with 100% active ingredients, meaning they are not bulked out with water. This also means you don’t need to use very much, only apply an amount of shampoo & conditioner the same size as the logo on the side of the bottle, with that guidance you will receive 70 washes with every bottle, lasting you a long time!
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If washing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat if necessary
- Follow with Strength Cure Conditioner
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Mist on clean damp hair and comb through prior to styling.
- If using alone: Apply after cleansing or to refresh hair between washes
- If using with a rinse-out treatment: Apply after cleansing and before rinse-out treatment
- If using with a leave-in treatment: Layered after cleansing
- If using with a styling product: Apply before or after styling
Pureology Strength Cure Christmas Gift Set available to buy online or CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.
Shop our full range of Christmas Gift Sets
This ingredient list is for guidance only and liable to change. Always refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.