A vegan colour safe trio pack for hair with Cuticle damage
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo, Conditioner and Miracle Filler Treatment Spray are colour safe, sulphate, paraben and cruelty free. Strength Cure replaces the Cysteine (also referred to as di-sulphide) bonds to restore strength and add softness, while AntiFade Complex protects colour vibrancy. Miracle Filler compliments the Shampoo and Conditioner perfectly as a daily leave-in treatment that selectively fills in regions of hair cuticle that are damaged to restore your hairs shine and softness. The signature aromatherapy blend is a delicious combination of lavender, honey, peach and vanilla.
Please note that Miracle Filler does contain Amodimethicone which is a lightweight silicone ingredient that selectively forms a film on the parts of the hair cuticle that are damaged. It helps to make damaged parts of your hair have improved shine and softness. It does not tend to build up on your hair (unlike some other heavier silicones) but we want to make sure you are aware this product is not silicone free.
- Repairs damaged colour-treated hair
- Removes dulling residues
- Provides longer lasting colour
- Sulphate, paraben & cruelty free
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- 100% vegan
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single shampoo or conditioner bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Apply to damp hair daily prioritising the ends
- Spray on hair and then comb through to distribute evenly
- Blow dry and style as usual
- If using alone: Apply after cleansing or to refresh hair between washes
- If using with a rinse-out treatment: Apply after cleansing and before rinse-out treatment
- If using with a leave-in treatment: Layered after cleansing
- If using with a styling product: Apply before or after styling