A natural vegan colour safe trio pack for medium to thick dry hair
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, conditioner & Colour Fanatic Treatment spray are colour safe, sulphate, paraben and cruelty free. These products hydrate dry hair with Purelogy advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology to revitalise dry hair and enhance your colour vibrancy.
- 100% vegan
- Paraben, Sulphate & Cruelty Free
- Jojoba, green tea and sage condition
- Proteins of soy, oat and wheat help strengthen, rebuild and repair
- Infuses hair with essential hydration
- Guarantees longer lasting colour
- Contains natural extracts
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
Mist on clean damp hair and comb through prior to styling.
- If using alone: Apply after cleansing or to refresh hair between washes
- If using with a rinse-out treatment: Apply after cleansing and before rinse-out treatment
- If using with a leave-in treatment: Layered after cleansing
- If using with a styling product: Apply before or after styling
This ingredient list is for guidance only and liable to change. Always refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.