A natural vegan colour safe conditioner for medium to thick dry hair
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 266ml is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe shampoo for dry hair. Advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology deeply hydrates to revitalise dry hair and enhance colour radiance. For hair that needs extra hydration, this intensely moisturising conditioner from Pureology nourishes hair and prevents breakage.
This luxury conditioner has 100% active ingredients, meaning it is not bulked out with water. This also means you don’t need to use very much, only apply an amount of conditioner the same size as the logo on the side of the bottle, with that guidance you will receive 70 applications with every bottle, lasting you a long time!
- 100% vegan
- Paraben, Sulphate & Cruelty Free
- Jojoba, green tea and sage condition
- Proteins of soy, oat and wheat help strengthen, rebuild and repair
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 266ml available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol Menthol, Simmondsia Chinensis Butter / Jojoba Butter, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract / Sunflower Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus, Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis, Leaf Extract / Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Pentylene Glycol, Wheat Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA