A vegan sulphate free colour safe conditioner for damaged hair
Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner 266ml is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe conditioner for damaged hair. If you are either looking to grow your hair longer, or repair damaged hair then this luxuriously creamy formula will help heal and provide the perfect balance of strength and velvety softness, whilst maximising growth potential.
Strength Cure replaces the Cysteine (also referred to as di-sulphide) bonds to restore strength and add softness, while AntiFade Complex protects colour vibrancy. The signature aromatherapy blend is a delicious combination of lavender, honey, peach and vanilla.
- Repairs damaged colour-treated hair
- Conditions, detangles and aids shine
- Provides longer lasting colour
- Sulphate, paraben & cruelty free
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- 100% vegan
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
For best results, use with Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo
Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Poly(Linseed Oil), Butylene Glycol, Linalool, Potassium Hydroxide, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Arginine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract / Sunflower Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Citronellol, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Ci 14700 / Red 4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 15510 / Orange 4