A vegan, colour safe Toning Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment trio pack for Blonde Hair
Pureology Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo, Conditioner & Miracle Filler Treatment Spray trio pack is a vegan, sulphate free purple toning shampoo & conditioner with leave-in spray for blonde hair. If you are looking for a product that repairs colour damaged hair but without any toning then we highly recommend Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo & Conditioner.
Key ingredients are Astaxanthin, a powerful nature-derived antioxidant, plus Keravis (a patented strengthening made from vegetable protein) which helps heal and repair damaged hair for the strongest and brightest blonde hair yet.
This luxury shampoo & conditioner has a lovely thick, creamy consistency. It has 100% active ingredients, meaning it is not bulked out with water. This also means you don’t need to use very much.
Please note that Miracle Filler does contain Amodimethicone which is a lightweight silicone ingredient that selectively forms a film on the parts of the hair cuticle that are damaged. It helps to make damaged parts of your hair have improved shine and softness. It does not tend to build up on your hair (unlike some other heavier silicones) but we want to make sure you are aware this product is not silicone free.
- Purple shampoo & conditioner
- Created with violet toning properties
- Perfect for all shades of colour-treated blonde, lightened, or highlighted hair including lifts, highlights and balayage
- Provides longer lasting colour
- Sulphate, paraben & cruelty free
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- 100% vegan
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If washing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Wait 1-15 minutes, (see below)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat if necessary
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Warm Blondes: Wait 1-3 minutes before rinsing
- Neutral Blondes: Wait 3-5 minutes before rinsing
- Cool Blondes: Wait 5-15 minutes before rinsing
- Apply to damp hair daily prioritising the ends
- Spray on hair and then comb through to distribute evenly
- Blow dry and style as usual
- If using alone: Apply after cleansing or to refresh hair between washes
- If using with a rinse-out treatment: Apply after cleansing and before rinse-out treatment
- If using with a leave-in treatment: Layered after cleansing
- If using with a styling product: Apply before or after styling