A vegan sulphate free colour safe toning shampoo for blonde hair
Pureology Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo 266ml is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe purple toning shampoo for blonde hair. Created with violet toning properties from purple orchids, this sulphate-free purple shampoo helps tone blonde hair and neutralises and brightens ashy, brassy tones.
Provides a velvety-soft finish, while the soothing blend of Pear, Rose, and Sandalwood consume the senses. As with all Pureology products it is vegan, cruelty free and comes in recycled packaging.
This luxury shampoo has a lovely thick, creamy consistency. It has 100% active ingredients, meaning it is not bulked out with water. This also means you don’t need to use very much, only apply an amount of shampoo the same size as the logo on the side of the bottle, with that guidance you will receive 70 shampoos with every bottle, lasting you a long time!
- Purple shampoo
- Created with violet toning properties
- Perfect for all shades of colour-treated blonde, lightened, or highlighted hair including lifts, highlights and balayage
- Provides longer lasting colour
- Sulphate, paraben & cruelty free
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- 100% vegan
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount (the same size as the logo on the lid of the bottle) for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Wait 1-15 minutes, (see below)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat if necessary
- Follow with Strength Cure Blonde Conditioner
- Warm Blondes: Wait 1-3 minutes before rinsing
- Neutral Blondes: Wait 3-5 minutes before rinsing
- Cool Blondes: Wait 5-15 minutes before rinsing
For best results, follow with Pureology Strength Cure Blonde Conditioner
Pureology Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.
Water, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Citric Acid, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Ci 60730 / Acid Violet 43, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract / Sunflower Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid, Magnesium Nitrate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Poly(Linseed Oil), Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Orchis Mascula Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Sorbate