Revive hair that has been over bleached
Extreme – the wonder shampoo from Redken has the following key ingredients:
- Soy protein (hydrolysed): Taken from the soybean the soy amino acids that result help to restore the amino acids in your hairs keratin protein structure
- Arginine: A non-essential amino acid that protects against the damaging effects of hydrogen peroxide (an essential oxidiser required for bleaching/highlighting hair) on the hair proteins and the surface lipid layer.
- Sepicap: An amino acid & ProVitamin B5 solution that protects hair against oxidation and helps hair to retain moisture
- Ceramide: A family of waxy lipid molecules that are an essential part of the uppermost layers of the skin and are key to forming the barrier of our skin
- 18-MEA: A strange sounding substance (its short for 18-methyl eicosanoic acid) that is an essential part of the hair’s cuticle. It is essential for keeping hair soft, shiny & tangle and frizz free. It also stops hair absorbing too much water.
HOW MUCH TO USE:
Tip the Redken bottle upside down & press the lid into your palm, the indent left is the amount of shampoo you need to apply. Following this guidance you will have 60 washes in each bottle! Apply to your root area, massage in, you do not need extra shampoo for your mid lengths and ends, once you rinse in the shower the water running through your hair will spread the shampoo and cleanse all your hair when rinsing.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and not drying out your hair and scalp. Please click here to visit our how to tutorials for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
- Gently cleanses & repairs hair that has been damaged (normally from too much highlighting or bleaching of hair)
- Helps to repair your hair’s protein structure to restore elasticity
- Rebuilds the lipid layer to reduce porosity
- Protects against further oxidation either environmentally or due to colour services
We recommend you use as a complete system with Redken Extreme Conditioner.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well
- Repeat if necessary
- Follow with Redken Extreme Conditioner
Redken Extreme Shampoo available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Redken hair salon.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/ Fragrance, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium- 33, Potassium Dimethicone Peg-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Sarcosinate, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Linalool, Fumaric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propylsilanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid