Revive hair that has been over bleached
Extreme – the wonder conditioner from Redken has the following key ingredients:
- Soy protein (hydrolysed): Taken from the soybean the soy amino acids that result help to restore the amino acids in your hairs keratin protein structure
- Arginine: A non-essential amino acid that protects against the damaging effects of hydrogen peroxide (an essential oxidiser required for bleaching/highlighting hair) on the hair proteins and the surface lipid layer.
- Sepicap: An amino acid & ProVitamin B5 solution that protects hair against oxidation and helps hair to retain moisture
- Ceramide: A family of waxy lipid molecules that are an essential part of the uppermost layers of the skin and are key to forming the barrier of our skin
- 18-MEA: A strange sounding substance (its short for 18-methyl eicosanoic acid) that is an essential part of the hair’s cuticle. It is essential for keeping hair soft, shiny & tangle and frizz free. It also stops hair absorbing too much water.
To be used in conjunction with Extreme Shampoo to maximise the repairing performance.
- Detangles & repairs hair that has been damaged (normally from too much highlighting or bleaching of hair)
- Helps to repair your hair’s protein structure to restore elasticity
- Rebuilds the lipid layer to reduce porosity
- Protects against further oxidation either environmentally or due to colour services
How much to use:
Tip the Redken bottle upside down & press the lid into your palm, the indent left is the amount of conditioner you need to apply. Following this guidance you will have ~50 to 60 applications in each bottle! Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area). Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root. We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing. Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture. Then rinse thoroughly.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and not drying out your hair and scalp. Please click here to visit our how to tutorials for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
Redken Extreme Conditioner available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Redken hair salon.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauryl Peg/ Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Quaternium-33, Isostearyl Alcohol, Potassium Dimethicone Peg-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Dodecene, Sodium Sarcosinate, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Arginine, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate