Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner 266ml is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe conditioner for fine colour treated hair. We recommend you use a complete system with Pure Volume Shampoo. Pureology led the way with 100% vegan products that use natural ingredients whilst caring for the planet.
- 100% vegan
- Paraben, Sulphate & Cruelty Free
- Gently detangles and conditions
- Creates volume and movement in fine flat hair
- Guarantees longer lasting colour
- Contains natural extracts
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner is available to buy online or CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.