Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo 266ml is a sulphate, paraben and cruelty free, colour safe shampoo for fine colour treated hair.
- 100% vegan
- Paraben, Sulphate & Cruelty Free
- Gently cleanses with rich lather
- Creates volume and movement in fine flat hair
- Guarantees longer lasting colour
- Contains natural extracts
- Provides UVA/B Protection
- Bottles are made of 50% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable. Even the labels are printed with soy ink.
How much to use:
Pureology formulas are highly concentrated and deliver an average of 70 applications from a single bottle. You only need to use a ten pence coin amount for each wash.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and to avoid drying out your hair and scalp. Please visit our how to tutorial for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Once in your palm, rub together and then massage into your roots
- If you feel you need more of a lather, then add a little more water (not more shampoo)
- Rinse thoroughly
Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo is available to buy online or CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Pureology hair salon.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum / Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Coco-Betaine, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract / Sunflower Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Citronellol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, CI 17200 / Red 33, Potassium Sorbate