Davines SOLU Shampoo
Davines SOLU Clarifying Shampoo is sulphate free and rich in mineral salts of iron, zinc and selenium for supporting healthy hair structure. The source of the minerals is Buckwheat which also provides essential amino acids and anti-oxidants to help strengthen and protect your hair.
The Buckwheat is a specific variety from the Valnerina region in Umbria whose cultivation almost disappeared from this region due to more intensively farmed buckwheat grown on an industrial scale elsewhere. The farming of buckwheat by sustainable practices was reintroduced into the Valnerina to help stop the region being abandoned and small producers now supply Davines, managed under the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity which creates local projects that protect small scale producers and quality traditional products.
Free from sulphates and parabens, this shampoo includes the following key ingredients:
- Provitamin B5 (panthenol): This deeply hydrating ingredient helps your hair to retain moisture and even helps you hair absorb moisture from the air
- Extract of Buckwheat which is rich in mineral salts (iron, zinc and selenium), proteins and anti-oxidants essential for healthy hair
- Sulphate free deep cleansing for removing product build up
- Natural botanical ingredients to maintain strength and shine for your hair
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Protection from UV, weather and pollution
- Cruelty free
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- Silicone free
- Formaldehyde free
How to use:
- As with any shampoo, thoroughly wet hair before applying
- Gently massage into the scalp then rinse thoroughly
- Follow with SOLU Salt Scrub if desired
Davines SOLU Shampoo 250ml is available buy online or CLICK & COLLECT from our Brighton & Hove salon
Always refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.