K18 hair mask is now in the UK
K18 Leave-in molecular repair hair mask 50ml is the next level of breakthrough in hair repair technology!
Your hair can suffer from damage from bleach, hair colour, chemical services, heat styling and sun damage. This damage can go below the top layer of your hair and into the lower levels, the deepest of these are made up of polypeptide chains.
K18 Scientists spent a decade researching the keratin chains in the inner hair shaft and found one unique sequence that was just the right size and molecular structure to reconnect broken polypeptide chains. This patented K18peptide brings hair back a like-new, youthful state.
K18 reconnects broken polypeptide chains, it restores the hairs core structure, renewing hairs strength and elasticity. This treatment goes deep into the hairs structure repairing your hair at a molecular level so it is long lasting, as it remains in the hair even after being exposed to water and shampoo.
Like your hair K18 Hair Mask has a pH level of 5.0 – 6.0.
K18 will help your hair colour last longer and over a period of use and strengthening of your hair, this will allow your hair colourist and hair stylist to really create some fantastic and lasting results!
A patented oligopeptide called K18peptide. This replaces lost amino acids to repair the hairs keratin structure.
- Extraordinary deep molecular level repair of hair
- Hair is stronger, softer and healthier
- Cruelty free
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- Silicone free
- Formaldehyde free
How to use:
- Shampoo hair to remove product build-up to allow K18 to effectively penetrate your hair strands
- Do NOT use a conditioner before applying K18 leave-In treatment mask
- Add a few pumps to damp hair and leave-in
- A little goes a long way, just a small amount is needed!
- If you wish to add a further leave in conditioning treatment, this can be added after the 4 minute wait period.
K18 Leave-in molecular repair hair mask 50ml is available buy online or CLICK & COLLECT from our Brighton & Hove salon