Davines SOLU Scalp Exfoliator
Davines SOLU Salt Scrub Scalp Cleanser with Sea Salt from Paceco, Trapani on the west coast of Sicily by Carmelo Culcasi who is the 4th generation of the Culcasi family who have been producing whole salt in this region. Its one of only a few Artisanal salt ponds that produce unprocessed whole salt. The salt is collected completely by hand without any machinery involved that may pollute the salt. Whole salt is completely pure natural salt which contains magnesium, potassium, iodine and other trace elements as it has not been washed or bleached or dried in ovens. It also doesn’t have any additives such as fillers or anti-caking agents and is supplied to Davines under the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity which supports small scale producers and quality traditional products.
Free from sulphates and parabens, this conditioner includes the following key ingredients:
- Whole Sea Salt for essential minerals and to remove product build up and impurities
- Jojaba and Candelilla Wax for the exfoliating beads which are completely biodegradable
- Sulphate free deep cleansing of the scalp for removing product build up, impurities and pollution
- Cruelty free
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- Silicone free
- Formaldehyde free
How to use:
- Apply to wet hair and gently massage into your scalp and roots.
- Rinse out thoroughly
- Follow with your favourite hair mask
Davines SOLU Salt Scrub Scalp Cleanser 250ml is available buy online or CLICK & COLLECT from our Brighton & Hove salon
Always refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.