Revive hair that has been over bleached
Redken Extreme Gift Set is the ideal gift for those who have their hair bleached or highlighted which has damaged their hair. The shampoo and conditioner are designed to repair hair that has become dry and weakened from colour services. The gift set also contains the amazing Anti-Snap leave-in treatment spray.
The shampoo and conditioner also contain Redkens Root Core Tip (RCT) protein technology that is specifically targeted to repair each part of the hair shaft; Soy protein targets the root helping to add structure at the scalp. Arginine to conditions the hair at its core. Finally sepicap restores the look of the ends.
Extreme – the wonder product from Redken has the following key ingredients:
- Soy protein (hydrolysed): Taken from the soybean the soy amino acids that result help to restore the amino acids in your hairs keratin protein structure
- Arginine: A non-essential amino acid that protects against the damaging effects of hydrogen peroxide (an essential oxidiser required for bleaching/highlighting hair) on the hair proteins and the surface lipid layer.
- Sepicap: An amino acid & ProVitamin B5 solution that protects hair against oxidation and helps hair to retain moisture
- Ceramide: A family of waxy lipid molecules that are an essential part of the uppermost layers of the skin and are key to forming the barrier of our skin
- 18-MEA: A strange sounding substance (its short for 18-methyl eicosanoic acid) that is an essential part of the hair’s cuticle. It is essential for keeping hair soft, shiny & tangle and frizz free. It also stops hair absorbing too much water.
- Gently cleanses & repairs hair that has been damaged (normally from too much highlighting or bleaching of hair)
- Helps to repair your hair’s protein structure to restore elasticity
- Rebuilds the lipid layer to reduce porosity
- Protects against further oxidation either environmentally or due to colour services
How much to use:
Tip the Redken bottle upside down & press the lid into your palm, the indent left is the amount of product you need to apply. Following this guidance you will have 60 washes in each bottle!
Apply to your root area, massage in, you do not need extra shampoo for your mid lengths and ends, once you rinse in the shower the water running through your hair will spread the shampoo and cleanse all your hair when rinsing.
Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area). Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root. We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing. Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture. Then rinse thoroughly.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and not drying out your hair and scalp. Please click here to visit our how to tutorials for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
How to use:
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well
- Repeat if necessary
- Follow with Redken Extreme Conditioner
- Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Apply one pump to fragile or damaged areas of hair, or all over while damp
- Do not rinse out
- Style as usual
Redken Extreme Gift Set available to buy online or CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading Redken hair salon.
This ingredient list is for guidance only and liable to change. Always refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.