The best Natural Shampoo for Coloured Hair
- Aloe Vera: An excellent moisturiser that is also very good for the scalp (increases blood flow)
- Green Tea: Rich in catechins which helps reduce a hormone that shrinks hair follicles
- Hydrolysed Quinoa proteins: A rich source of amino acids to repair damaged hair & help retain moisture
- Hydrolysed Soy and Rice Proteins to improve texture, prevent breakage and increase volume
HOW MUCH TO USE:
Eleven Shampoo’s are highly concentrate so you only need to apply a 10p sized amount. Following this guidance you will have 60 washes in each bottle! Apply to your root area, massage in, you do not need extra shampoo for your mid lengths and ends, once you rinse in the shower the water running through your hair will spread the shampoo and cleanse all your hair when rinsing.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and not drying out your hair and scalp. Please click here to visit our how to tutorials for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
- Gently cleanses & helps to repair hair damaged from colour, heat or the sun
- Helps to prevent your hair from breaking and increases volume
- Sulphate, Paraben & Gluten free
- As with all Eleven products is colour safe, PETA approved cruelty free
We recommend you use as a complete system with Eleven Repair My Hair Nourishing Conditioner.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well
- Repeat if necessary
- Follow with Eleven Repair My Hair Nourishing Conditioner.
Eleven Australia Repair My Hair Nourishing Shampoo available to CLICK & COLLECT at Brighton’s leading hair salon.