The best Natural Conditioner for Coloured Hair
We think ELEVEN Australia Repair My Hair Nourishing Conditioner is one of the best natural conditioners for coloured hair. Made by Eleven Australia it has the following key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera: An excellent moisturiser that is also very good for the scalp (increases blood flow)
- Green Tea: Rich in catechins which helps reduce a hormone that shrinks hair follicles
- Hydrolysed Quinoa proteins: A rich source of amino acids to repair damaged hair & help retain moisture
- Hydrolysed Soy and Rice Proteins to improve texture, prevent breakage and increase volume
HOW MUCH TO USE:
Eleven Conditioner’s are highly concentrate so you only need to apply a 10p sized amount. Following this guidance you will have ~50 to 60 applications in each bottle! Once in your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area). Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root. We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing. Leave for at least 2 minutes for optimum moisture. Then rinse thoroughly.
We recommend washing your hair every second or third day (not daily) to ensure you maintain your hairs natural oils and not drying out your hair and scalp. Please click here to visit our how to tutorials for more guidance. If shampooing every third day, you may need to shampoo your hair twice, before applying your conditioner.
- Detangles & conditions damaged hair
- Helps to repair hair damaged from colour, heat or the sun
- Helps to prevent your hair from breaking and increases volume
- Sulphate, Paraben & Gluten free
- As with all Eleven products is colour safe, PETA approved cruelty free
We recommend you use as a complete system with Eleven Repair My Hair Nourishing Shampoo.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a 50p size amount of conditioner into your palm, rub together and then apply to mid-lengths and ends (not the root area)
- Then ideally comb through, detangling your hair, teasing any knots out from the ends first & working your way up to the root
- We recommend a tangle teezer, for in the shower combing
- Leave for at least 3 minutes for optimum moisture
- Then rinse thoroughly
ELEVEN Australia Repair My Hair Nourishing Conditioner at North Laine Hair Company. Available to CLICK & COLLECT from our Brighton & Hove salon