Davines co wash for all types of curly hair
Davines Love Curl Cleansing Cream 500ml is great to refresh; you don’t want to be adding more gels, oils or creams on top of each other, for days, without cleansing. So use this co wash to add moisture and then start your curly/coily routine from fresh.
For curls and coils following the curly girl method, we recommend you cleanse your hair every 10 days (this doesn’t suit everyone, so go with what works for you). Then in between cleanse days use this beautiful Davines cowash.
Free from sulphates and parabens, this shampoo includes the following key ingredients:
Almonds from Italy; rich in vitamin-B, vitamin-E and fatty acids – all the important ingredients for healthy curly hair. It really softens your hair & helps to detangle straight away and is excellent at helping to bring out natural texture.
- Softens and moisturises
- Perfect for all types of curly hair
- Helps create texture
- Sulphate and paraben free
- Ethically and environmentally sustainably produced
- Bottle is made from sugarcane
- Cruelty free
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- Silicone free
- Formaldehyde free
How to use:
- Thoroughly wet hair before applying
- Gently massage in then leave for 5 minutes
- For really dehydrated hair I would recommend using the Love Curl conditioner after and do a quick rinse, leaving some conditioner in the hair for moisture and control
- Alternatively you can finish with the Love Curl Mask and rinse thoroughly as this is slightly heavier than the conditioner.
Davines Love Curl Cleansing Cream 500ml is available buy online or CLICK & COLLECT from our Brighton & Hove salon