16 Mar Notice to all clients about how we manage hygiene
Given the current virus concerns we wanted to share with you how we manage hygiene in the salon and some requests we would like to make regarding your visit.
We ask everyone entering the salon to please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds on arrival in-salon. Our client bathroom is located on the ground floor to the rear of the salon.
Please respect government guidelines regarding what you should do if you are showing symptoms, have been in contact with someone you know to be unwell with the virus or have recently travelled from regions which have known high levels of virus cases.
- We have tissues available throughout the salon if you need them
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon for guests and our team members
- Washing hands with soap for 20 seconds is the recommended best way to clean hands of any virus.
- Our tools are regularly disinfected
Jeanna is our dedicated housekeeper who does an amazing job of ensuring the salon facilities are clean and hygienic
- Towels and gowns are cleaned in our laundry after every service
- All cups/glasses/cutlery are cleaned in a dishwasher after use
- Styling stations are cleaned with anti-viral cleaner after each service
- The team typically wear disposable gloves during colour services and are washing their hands regularly
- Our bathroom facilities are regularly cleaned and we use disposable paper towels (as well as having a very powerful and ecofriendly hand dryer available)
- Our salon has a powerful ventilation system that regularly changes the air within the salon by extracting are from various locations in the building
- Our air conditioning system is being cleaned and disinfected weekly
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing visit.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us.
The North Laine Hair Company team