12 May ghd Prize Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. The Company: North Laine Hair Company LLP, 38 Gardner Street, Brighton, BN1 1UN (registered in England and Wales, registered company number OC379864)
2. Eligibility: This prize competition is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Company.
3. Entry Instructions: Please see the entry details above for entry details.
4. Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen from all correct and eligible entries received, by a computerised random number generator between the numbers 1 and 42 from all entries.
5. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by social media and by email or phone provided by the purchase of the ticket. The winner is required to acknowledge their win within 5 days of the notification. If a winner does acknowledge their prize win within this timeframe the company reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
6. The prize will be sent to the address provided on the winners entry via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service or be delivered by North Laine Hair Company if the delivery address is within 15 miles of the salon location.
7. The company will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the companies reasonable control.
8. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The company cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
9. General: The Companies decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
10. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
12. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. The company reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
14. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
15. By entering the competition, each entrant grants the company a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
16. The name and photograph of the winners may be used by the Company and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Company to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. Entry into the competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law the Company does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or accepting a prize. The Company further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this competition save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Company liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition), the Company reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company and which prevents the Company from complying with these terms and conditions the Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Company accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Company, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Company or its agencies.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The Company reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
24. The decisions of the Company are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Company will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Company. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Company to administer the competition and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.